Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Jacksons Landing is looking for a Service Manager to come join our team!
Our vision begins with genuine and fun experiences and ends with our Guests and teammates knowing we care. This goes beyond the building and fixtures. It means menus are developed, service standards are perfected, music is handpicked and experiences are made with our people as our focus. Your lifestyle inspires our hospitality. With core values that are based around quality, community and commitment to excellence, The Landing Restaurant Group is excited to showcase a truly fantastic product and experience. The menu, service and atmosphere at each location are what make working here exciting.
What you will do in this role:
- Train and supervise teammates to ensure the perfect Guest Journey each and every time
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to regulations
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability and order products as necessary
- Attract and retain excellent performers and develop high performing teams
- Promote a culture of dialogue and role model the values and practices of the company
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for from you:
- Proven success with both people development in leadership positions and long-term sales growth
- Passion for all things hospitality
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit through having presence "on the floor" and in the community
- Superior business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, food and beverage
- Excellent understanding of the upscale dining industry
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Chance to be part of a team that is committed to growing leaders who care
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
Interested in this fantastic opportunity? Please apply online today, we’d love to hear from you!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.