Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Landing Group is proud to bring the Greater Toronto Area some of the most exciting restaurant concepts. Our vision begins and ends with great food, great service and great experiences. This goes beyond the building and the fixtures, it means menus are developed, service standards are perfected, music is chosen and experiences are made with our guests as our focus. Your lifestyle inspires our hospitality. With core values that are based around quality, community and commitment to excellence, The Landing Group is excited to showcase a truly fantastic product and experience. The menu, service and atmosphere at each location are what make working here exciting.
Come join us as aChef at HUNTERS LANDING conveniently located downtown Toronto at 82 Fort York Blvd.
Supporting and developing your team is a direct link to your development and growth with us!
As an ideal Chef with us your responsibilities include:
- Ensure Food quality is at the highest standards for food quality and plating specifications.
- Driving knowledge around our food and beverage program, as well as hospitality and salesmanship.
- Ensure compliance of all standards and procedures relating to HACCP and provincial workplace safety standards.
- The successful candidate is expected to be a leader, demonstrating behaviours that align with our culture of improvement, growth and executing with excellence.
- Responsible for timely progress through the Culinary Leadership Certification Program, and continued learning and development over time as required.
- An inspired menu that offers new twists on comfortable favourites and exotic dishes influenced by world flavours.
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- Open to learning, coaching and career growth
- Minimum of 3-5 years of operational experience in a high volume kitchen.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards.
- A strong foundation in communication and Leadership skills that can be built on.
- Driven and focused to execute with excellence.
- Inspirational and motivational
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply online today
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in opportunities with us. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted - no phone calls please
At this time we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies.