Kelseys Bolton (20 McEwan Drive East) Is Now Hiring an Assistant Manager, Guest Experience
Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented! We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
What you will do in this role:
- Be responsible for your timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen
- Assist in the day-to-day leadership and management of a Kelseys restaurant and it’s associates, as directed by the General Manager (GM)
- Be accountable for key financials and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), in partnership with the management team
- Effectively run both dining room and kitchen operations and lead all shifts to Brand standards
- Support the GM in all aspects of operating a "Benchmark Restaurant" to the Brand standards, creating a Perfect Guest Experience every time, while focusing on continuous associate development
What we are looking for:
- Post secondary degree/diploma, bonus points for Hospitality and/or Business related field
- Must possess the "Hospitality Gene" - Passion for People and Excellence
- Demonstrates drive by raising the stakes with your associates, your operation and yourself through taking decisive action
- Integrity and value diversity and ability to create a contagious passion around pleasing your Guests
- Ability to create a vision for growth by being highly proactive and anticipating barriers that lie ahead through understanding the business
- Demonstrates focus through setting priorities and working fast while staying agile and adaptable at all times
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- The chance to be part of a close knit team
- A complimentary Management Meal during every shift
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
Interested in giving road-trippers a truly Canadian experience? Apply online today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.