Montana's is looking for a Prep Cook
at our Orangeville, ON (79 Balsam St) Location!
At Montana's, BBQ-lovers, friends, and family alike gather together in an energetic place to devour mouth-watering favourites fresh off the grill. We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth teammates who are passionate about grilling and serving the best 100% Canadian BBQ and want to have a fun time doing it.
Overview: As a Prep Cook, your primary focus will be preparing and portioning foods using standardized recipes and portion sizes.
What you will do in this role:
- FT and PT
- Make food according to specifications to create an exceptional dining experience
- Complete prep lists to ensure enough product is prepared and available for service
- Keep work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, santizited state
- Control waste and spoilage
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Restock any low items during the shift
- Complete cleaning schedules and Food Safety Logs
- Assist all teammates whenever needed
- Adhere to all Food Safety policies and procedures
What we are looking for:
- Bonus points for previous experience preparing or cooking food
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Follows standards and procedures
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Willing to work on the cooking line as needed
- Food Safety certified or willing to obtain within 3 months - follow provincial mandate
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Become a certified Montana’s Smoke Master
- Flexible scheduling
- An energetic and dynamic team
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
If you believe in good times and awesome BBQ, apply online today!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.