Montana's is looking for Supervisors
at our Victoria Location!
At Montana's, BBQ-lovers, friends, and family alike gather together in an energetic place to devour mouth-watering favourites fresh off the grill. We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth teammates who are passionate about grilling and serving the best 100% Canadian BBQ and want to have a fun time doing it.
Overview: Our Assistant Managers are hands-on and work as a team with each associate to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our Guests each and every time.
What you will do in this role:
- Be responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements occur
- Assist in the day-to-day leadership and management of a Montana's restaurant as directed by the General Manager (GM)
- Be accountable for key financials and key performance indicators, in partnership with the Leadership team
- Develop the ability to effectively lead both dining room and kitchen operations while adhering to brand standards
- Support the GM in all aspects of operating a "Benchmark Restaurant" to the Brand standards, creating a perfect guest experience every time while focusing on on-going associate development
What we are looking for:
- Post secondary degree/diploma in hospitality and/or a business related field
- Must possess the "Hospitality Gene" - Passion for People and Excellence
- To be driven and not afraid to take decisive action
- To act with integrity, value diversity and create a contagious passion around pleasing your Guests
- A excellent understanding of the restaurant industry
- Proactive thinking to anticipate barriers that lie ahead
- Excellent focus and prioritization
- Adaptability and agility
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- An energetic and dynamic team
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
If you believe in good times and awesome BBQ, apply online today!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.