Montana's is looking for a General Manager for our corporate location in Moose Jaw!
At Montana’s we strive to own the BBQ & Bar space in Canada. We have an irrational passion for in-house smoked, sauced-up, dig-in-get messy BBQ’d goodness. We’re an approachable gathering place; proudly unpretentious, genuinely energizing and a place to come as-you-are. Our team is authentic, carefree, down-to-earth, energetic and fun.
Overview: As a General Manager of Guest Experience, you will be responsible for driving Guests to restaurant, leveraging our scale, and ensuring Guests come back. With your strong restaurant experience, solid leadership and proven team building skills, you will also be responsible for hiring and leading trained, focused and engaged Associates, delivering on our promise of the Perfect Guest Experience.
- Monitor the improvement of all Key Performance Indicators regarding Guest satisfaction.
- Identify root causes of gaps in Guest satisfaction and assist in the development of corrective and proactive action plans where appropriate.
- Follow-up and successfully resolve all Guest complaints and ensure root cause is identified and corrected.
- Coach restaurant leadership team to ensure consistent delivery on our promise to create connections with Guests by creating quality food and beverages and an inviting atmosphere.
- Communicate with Guests on a regular basis to gain insights on how to make improvements to the overall Guest Experience.
- Develop Managers and hourly Associates by ensuring regular one-on-one meetings, training and development, regular coaching, and performance improvement measures.
- Accountable for the development of sales budgets and responsible for the successful execution of these budgets.
- Maintain and enhance brand standards by ensuring systems and processes are in place.
- Comply with provincial legislation regarding employment standards, human rights, Health & Safety, WHMIS.
Is This You?
- Ability to lead an environment that encourages and fosters teamwork, participation, creativity, openness, honesty, mutual respect and lots of fun.
- Previous experience leading a hospitality team with a proven record of achieving operational excellence and growing revenues
- Proficient people manager with coaching experience and the ability to listen and respond effectively to Associate and Guest concerns
- Ability to understand complex business metrics and KPIs and recognize how they can be improved in the operation
- Ability to write reports summarizing restaurant and staff accomplishments and status updates
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, Associates, Guests, etc.
- Mediation and facilitation skills in order to ensure Guest and Associate related concerns are dealt with immediately and effectively
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
Interested in this awesome opportunity? Apply online today!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.