The Director of Marketing reports directly to the Vice-President of Montana’s and has responsibility for the positioning and overall health of the Brand. Along with that they also lead the strategic development and execution of national marketing and advertising programs aimed at driving Corporate and Franchised guest traffic and sales.
What will you do in this role?:
- Deep understanding of the Foodservice Industry, specifically the Casual dining segment, all of the key players and Montana’s positioning within in the category.
- From time to time conduct research as well analyzing other reports (NPD, Techonomic) aimed at understanding brand health
- Development and execution of creative strategy, advertising plan, and creative executions working with media services, third party creative agency as well as the internal CRM, Off Premise and Digital team.
- Responsible for management of the marketing budget.
- Develop and execute promotional recommendations, including strategy, concept/offer, pricing/financials, operational considerations, communications support and budget management.
- Conduct annual business review on effectiveness of Advertising and Promotions.
- Develop plans to incorporate social media as a key pillar to the overall marketing strategy
- Lead the development of PR strategies with public relations vendor
- Manage website development and e-marketing strategies.
- Conduct thorough and timely post program analysis and evaluation.
- Work collaboratively with other Recipe marketing teams to maximize synergies across brands.
- Oversee promotional menu development
- Measure the effectiveness of all promotions/menu changes
- Assist and provide support to Operations for local store marketing activities.
- Develop strategies and programming aimed at growing profitable off premise sales (order ahead pick up, takeout and aggregator)
- Collaborate and gain alignment with the Montana’s FCB on annual marketing plan
What are we looking from you?
- Minimum 8 to 10 years marketing experience at the Brand or Marketing Manager level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking abilities and fact based decision maker.
- Marketing experience in the Restaurant, Hospitality or Retail industry
- University Degree, BBA, B.Comm or MBA an asset.
What we offer you:
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment
- A workplace founded on respect
- Opportunities to be a valuable member of a close-knit team
- A strong and effective training program
- A supporting and encouraging Leadership team
- Potential for personal development
- Career opportunities within a leading Canadian Company
Recipe Unlimited Corporation offers a great open office work environment, with a competitive salary, group benefits for full time salaried employees, and a 20% discount to most of our restaurants.
As part of our accessibility commitment, We are committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants, and will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require.
We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with us however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.