Montana's is looking for an Assistant Manager for our Victoria Location!
Do you have a passion for Food, Hospitality and Service Excellence? Do genuinely enjoy being part of a fun and dynamic team? Do you want to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment?
Escape to the Cook House every day! At Montana's, you will have the opportunity to be on a team of talented and driven Associates who are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and Service Excellence while working in a fun, dynamic, and fast-paced team environment. Our Heart-of-House Managers are hands-on and work as a team with each Associate to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our guests each and every time. Montana's promotes a culture of continued learning, development and growth of all of our Associates. Throughout your career you will have the opportunity to take on new and exciting challenges not only within Montana's, but also the Recipe group of Restaurants. You will be a significant member of one of the largest and most successful restaurant companies in Canada.
- Responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen
- Assists in the day-to-day leadership and management of a Montana's restaurant as directed by the General Manager (GM)
- Accountable for key financials and KPI's in partnership with the management team
- Develops the ability to effectively run both dining room and kitchen operations and lead all shifts to Brand standard
- As a fully trained Assistant Manager, supports the GM in all aspects of operating a "Benchmark Restaurant" to the Brand standards, creating a perfect guest experience every time while focusing on on-going associate development
- Guest Experience
- People Development
- Sales and Profitability
- Standards and Controls
- Post secondary degree/diploma (BComm. Or Hospitality) or equivalent
- Must possess the "Hospitality Gene" - Passion for People and Excellence
Leadership Fit Criteria:
- Drive - You are happy, but not satisfied. You keep raising the stakes with your associates, your operation and most importantly, yourself. You are not afraid to take decisive action. This inspires confidence in your associates and helps drive a perfect Guest experience every time.
- Inspiration - You are a new-fashioned leader. You are a collaborator and you build teams that are rich in talent and self-motivation. Your style is not rigid, but flexible, and you can accommodate the styles of others in your own. Most of all, you act with integrity, value diversity and create a contagious passion around pleasing your Guests.
- Anticipation - You can imagine what the future will look like and you can create a vision for growth. This makes you highly proactive. You also understand the business and how things interrelate, and can manage both the big picture and the smallest details. You anticipate barriers that lie ahead and this makes you more willing to take the appropriate risks.
- Focus - You can set priorities and work fast. You do not fear ambiguity and change, but feel comfortable with both. You can separate what is urgent from what is important while staying agile and adaptable at all times.
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
Interested in this awesome opportunity? Apply online today!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.