Montana's is looking for a Prep Cook for our Newmarket Location!
Montana’s is where BBQ-lovers, friends and family alike get together in an energetic gathering place to devour mouth-watering favourites fresh off the grill. We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth Team Members who are passionate about cooking or serving the best BBQ in Canada and want to have a great time doing it.
Overview: As a Prep Cook, your primary focus will be preparing and portioning foods using standardized recipes and portion sizes.
- Makes food to specifications to create a dining experience
- Complete prep lists to ensure enough product is prepared and available for service
- Keep work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, santizited state
- Control waste and spoilage
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- REstock any low items during the shift
- Complete cleaning schedules as assigned
- Assist all team members whenever needed
- Adhere to all Food Safety policies and procedures
- Completion of Food Safety logs
Is This You?
- Previous experience handling or cooking food is an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Follows standards and procedures
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Willing to work on the line cooking as needed
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
Interested in this awesome opportunity? Apply online today!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process