The Pickle Barrel is looking for a Take Out Associates for our Markville Mall location.
The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, are Guest focused and are strong and motivating team players.
- Deliver perfect Guest experience by ensuring all standards are being executed
- Ensure all take out orders leave the restaurant in a timely manner
- Be a “know-it-all” about our regular and promotional beverage/food menu
- Be thoroughly familiar with the causes of food contamination and the methods of prevention and follow all food safety standards and systems
- Be a team player; support other Associates when you see that they need help
- Be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Recipe's Principles
- Food Service/Hospitality Experience
- Must have a love for people and strive for service excellence
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Driven and focused
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.