Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously, and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
Kelsey's Markham Is Now Hiring Line Cooks
- Ensure the quality of food being prepared is to recipe standard each and every time
- Items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment clean and sanitized
- Re-stock items as needed while on duty
- Perform all opening, closing and cleaning tasks as instructed
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Previous experience cooking and handling food in a high-volume, casual dining restaurant is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- This position may include lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Excellent team work and communication skills
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- ROADHOUSE PERKS:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- A complimentary Management Meal during every shift
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brands
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 700 restaurants across Canada