Kelseys is Canada's Original Roadhouse, reinvented. The home of burly burgers, two-handed sangrias and wings done eight ways. We are na-cho average meal stop, always indulging outrageously, never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We're about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
Kelseys on Harmony Road North in Oshawa is looking for Restaurant General Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen
- Responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of the restaurant as directed by the Regional Manager
- Accountable for financials and Key Performance Indicators
- Develops the ability to effectively run both dining room and kitchen operations and lead all shifts to Brand standard
- Supports the Brand in all aspects of operating a "Benchmark Restaurant”, creating a perfect guest experience every time, while focusing on on-going associate development
- Minimum 2 years hospitality industry experience in a leadership role
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management and/or proven personal commitment to professional development an asset
- Proven success with both people development in leadership positions and long-term sales growth
- Proven ability to achieve results through others
- Demonstrate ability to attract and retain excellent performers and to develop high performing teams
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit through having presence "on the floor" and in the community
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining theKelseys team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.