HARVEY’S IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED ASSISTANT MANAGER
TO JOIN OUR NORTH BAY LOCATION!
(1899 Algonquin Ave.)
MAKE YOUR CAREER A BEAUTIFUL THING AT HARVEY’S
For over 60 years, Harvey’s has been serving great tasting, flame-grilled burgers to Canadians. We are on a journey looking for great people to be part of this iconic 100% Canadian brand that has homegrown roots across the country.
What you will do in this role:
- Deliver a Perfect Guest Experience by ensuring food quality is at the highest standards of Harvey's established food quality and plating specifications
- Support the General Manager in controlling costs, building sales and overall profit and loss management
- Develop associates at all levels through coaching, training and one-on-one discussions
- Participate in local store Marketing, as needed
- Follow all Harvey’s standards outlined by the General Manager and Harvey’s executive team
What we are looking for:
- Previous years of restaurant management experience, bonus points for Food and Beverage/ Hospitality industry experience
- Must have a love for food and strive for culinary excellence
- Ability to create connections, go above and beyond and be a strong inspirational and motivating team player- all while having fun!
- Willingness to help wherever necessary to ensure overall success of the restaurant
- Be a leader in demonstrating behaviors consistent with Recipe’s principles
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- A chance to be part of a close knit team
- Competitive wages
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
If you are passionate about working hard with a fun team that is committed to serving Canadians the best tasting burgers, Harvey's has a future for you! Apply online today.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org