HARVEY’S IS LOOKING FOR A SUPERVISOR
TO JOIN OUR ORILLIA LOCATION!
MAKE YOUR CAREER A BEAUTIFUL THING AT HARVEY’S
For over 60 years, Harvey’s has been serving great tasting, flame-grilled burgers to Canadians. We are on a journey looking for great people to be part of this iconic 100% Canadian brand that has homegrown roots across the country.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintain the flow of the front line, kitchen and drive-thru while motivating the team
- Handle any issues that may arise, using operational experience, good judgement and knowledge of Harvey’s policies and procedures
- Take charge and own every shift you lead
- Inspire others, bring passion to the job and act as a role model for the team
- Show your love for Harvey’s by bringing the Harvey’s culture to life and making every guest’s experience a Beautiful Thing!
What we are looking for:
- Possess a positive and friendly personality
- Demonstrate great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow Harvey’s standards, food/ safety regulations, and Health and Safety policies
- Excellent ability to multi-task and coordinate other
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- A chance to be part of a close knit team
- Competitive wages
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurants brands
If you are passionate about working hard with a fun team that is committed to serving Canadians the best tasting burgers, Harvey's has a future for you! Apply online today.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org