Kelseys Sudbury Is Now Hiring a Manager
Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously, and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
What you will do in this role:
- Be responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen
- Conduct day-to-day leadership and management of the restaurant, as directed by the Regional Manager
- Be accountable for financials and key Performance indicators (KPIs)
- Effectively run both dining room and kitchen operations and lead all shifts to Brand standard
- Support the Brand in all aspects of operating a "Benchmark Restaurant”, creating a perfect guest experience every time, while focusing on continuous associate development
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role in the Hospitality Industry
- Bonus points for Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management and/or proven personal commitment to professional development
- Superior business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Ability to attract and retain excellent performers and successfully develop high performing leaders and teammates
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit through having presence "on the floor" and in the community
- Demonstrates drive by raising the stakes with your associates, your operation and yourself by making proactive decisions and creating a vision for growth
- Demonstrates focus through setting priorities and working fast while staying agile and adaptable at all times
- Experience preferred but not necessary.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- The chance to be part of a close knit team
- A complimentary Management Meal during every shift
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
Interested in giving road-trippers a truly Canadian experience? Apply online today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.