Hunters Landing is looking for a Chef to come join our team!
Our vision begins with genuine and fun experiences and ends with our Guests and teammates knowing we care. This goes beyond the building and fixtures. It means menus are developed, service standards are perfected, music is handpicked and experiences are made with our people as our focus. Your lifestyle inspires our hospitality. With core values that are based around quality, community and commitment to excellence, The Landing Restaurant Group is excited to showcase a truly fantastic product and experience. The menu, service and atmosphere at each location are what make working here exciting.
What you will do in this role:
- Ensure food quality is at the highest standards of quality and plating specifications
- Coach your team to be knowledgeable around our food and beverage program
- Ensure compliance of all standards and procedures relating to HACCP and provincial workplace safety standards
- Be a leader by demonstrating behaviours that align with our culture of improvement, growth, and executing with excellence
- Be responsible for timely growth and development of future leaders
- Participate in our culinary council to inspire our menu, people, processes and systems
- Ensure Cost of Goods is aligned with budgeted expectations
What we are looking for from you:
- Full Time
- Open to learning, coaching and career growth
- Bonus points for Diploma in Culinary Management and /or Chef Accreditation
- Minimum of 2- 4 years of operational experience in a high volume kitchen
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards
- A solid foundation in communication and leadership skills that can be built on
- To be driven and focused and execute with excellence
- Inspirational and motivational skills
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Chance to be part of a team that is committed to growing leaders who care
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
Interested in this fantastic opportunity? Please apply online today, we’d love to hear from you!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.