Ultimate Kitchens is looking for Late Night Associates at our Toronto location!
Why pick one when you can have it all? Ultimate Kitchens is a new concept that takes the guesswork out of mealtime. Through a collection of your favourite restaurants, we’re providing urban eaters with a one-stop delivery solution, eliminating the age-old argument of “what’s for dinner?"
We are looking for individuals at all levels that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player. As the ideal candidate you will offer the following:
What you will do in this role:
- Deliver perfect Guest experience by ensuring all brand standards are being executed based on established brand specifications.
- Ensure the food quality is outstanding each and every time.
- Ensure all delivery orders leave the restaurant in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written in English.
- Perform all opening, closing and cleaning tasks as instructed.
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment clean and sanitized.
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program.
- Be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with RECIPE’s Principle.
- Be a team player; support other Associates when you see that they need help.
What we are looking for from you:
- Food Service/Hospitality Experience an asset
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high energy in a fast-paced environment
- Takes pride in doing a job well done
- Willing to help and support the team
- Follows standards and procedures
- Ability to communicate effective and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Bonus points for experience working at Swiss Chalet
What's in it for you?:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- A chance to be part of a close knit team
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada's most iconic restaurant brands
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.