New York Fries is looking for a Supervisor to join our team
at our Newmarket location at Upper Canada Mall!
All our Associates work together to help each other succeed and all our teams work together to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our Guests each and every time. At New York Fries, we genuinely care about each Guest and every Associate.
What you will do in this role:
- Support in controlling costs, building sales, and overall profit and loss management
- Develop and manage associates at all levels through coaching, training and one-on-one discussions
- Follow all New York Fries standards, outlined by the Store Manager, Regional Business Development Manager and New York Fries Executive team
- Deliver the Perfect Guest Experience by ensuring food quality is at the highest standard of New York Fries established food quality and plating specifications
- Take Guest’s orders, ensuring we’re providing great fries quickly, accurately and with a smile
- Efficiently operate the cash register to finish the sale
- Assist with the preparation of the food for cooking and service, if needed
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of management experience
- Bonus points for Food and Beverage/ Hospitality industry experience
- Must have a love for food and strive for culinary excellence
- Ability to create connections, go above and beyond and be a strong inspirational and motivating team player- all while having fun!
- Willingness to help wherever necessary to ensure overall success of the restaurant
- Be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Recipe’s principles
- Bonus points for previous supervisory or management experience within a restaurant
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- On-the-job training
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to work with a tight-knit team!
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
If you are passionate about working hard with an awesome team that is fun and committed to serving our Guests’ Canada’s best tasting fries- New York Fries has a future for you! Apply online today.
Please note opportunities may exist with our franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.