ST. JOHN'S Is Now Hiring Prep Cooks
Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously, and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
What you will do in this role:
- Complete production lists to ensure enough product is available for service
- Prepare and portion all items promptly, efficiently and with attention to detail
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment clean and sanitized at all times
- Restock items as needed while on duty
- Perform all opening, closing and cleaning tasks as instructed
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
What we are looking for:
- Bonus points for previous experience handling or cooking food
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- This position may include lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Punctual and reliable
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- The chance to be part of a close knit team
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
Interested in giving road-trippers a truly Canadian experience? Apply online today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.