Recipe is looking for a Specialist, Customer Data & Analytics to join our growing Digital Team. Reporting to the Director, CRM & Loyalty, the Specialist, Customer Data & Analytics will be the subject matter expert on Recipe’s Customer Data Platform (CDP), customer analytics, and customer audience insights, and play a key role in shaping CRM and loyalty programming for Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands.
- Research and understand omnichannel customer journeys, purchase cycles, and experiences (in-restaurant and online), across Recipe’s different Brands
Support the setup and ongoing management of Recipe’s new Customer Data Platform (CDP), stitching together a single customer profile that spans across Brands, channels, ordering platforms, advertising platforms, and all other engagement points
- Integrate the new platform with existing omnichannel customer profile data, determining best practices and processes for creating calculated attributes, audiences, cohort tracking, and A/B and multivariate testing
- Develop and recommend customer audience segments in CDP platform and connect those audiences to downstream marketing technology platforms and advertising networks
- Build and maintain a series of interactive customer and audience dashboards using a data presentation platform for Brand Marketing Teams and other x-functional teammates to easily view, filter, and present results
- Analyze user data to drive actionable insights about who our customers are and how they behave
- Build models using recency, frequency, monetary (RFM) attributes to measure customer acquisition, lifetime value (LTV), churn, and satisfaction
- Collaborate with teammates to support the analytics behind Marketing programs, projects, and business cases
- Stay up to date on industry trends, best-practices, and frameworks used to track, measure, and model customer data, metrics, and behaviours
- Act as an internal consultant, developing relationships with Brand Marketing Teams and sharing insights about customer segments, behaviour, and campaign performance across Brands
- Present quarterly to teammates and internal partners, sharing key KPIs, trends, and insights
Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields
- Experience/Skills/Technical Knowledge:
- Min. 2 years in a data analysis or data mining role
- Min. 2 years of SQL experience using enterprise level data
- Experience creating customer data and intelligence reports/dashboards and conducting deep-dive data analysis
- Experience using at least one type of sophisticated data visualization platform, including but not limited to Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Bonus points for experience with Google Big Query, Data Studio, Sheets
- Passion and enthusiasm for analyzing large datasets, and the ability to work with and make appropriate decisions with incomplete datasets
- Proven ability to quantify and analyze customer data/results in a concise easily understood format tailored to the audience
- Enjoys helping teammates work through problems using frameworks, logic, and analytics
- Strong communication skills, able to comfortably interact with partners and executive management
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter ready to proactively take initiative and seize opportunities to make an impact
- A drive to be curious, test, and learn!
What's in it for you?!
- You’d be joining a close-knit, innovative team of creative and energetic go-getters
- You’d be a part of Canada’s largest full-service restaurant company that leads the industry in size and innovation
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment founded on respect
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
- Industry-leading benefits, wellness programs, and total rewards programs
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.