Reporting to the Sr Director, Total Rewards, the Manager, Compensation & HR Analytics, will play a key role at managing all compensation initiatives for home office and corporate restaurants, as well as shaping the exciting journey as we continue to build and develop our people analytics.
What you will be doing:
- Manage Recipe’s employee compensation database including salary recommendations and developments, salary grades, bonus targets and payouts, performance ratings, transfers/new hires/ terminations
- Manage the year end process including creation and distribution of relevant spreadsheets, setting up Dayforce Compensation Module, review merit and bonus recommendation to ensure compliance, support Sr Director, Total Rewards in consolidation for sr leadership review and approval, partnership with Payroll for timely process
- Design and maintain compensation structure and programs (salary administration, incentive plans etc) to ensure competitiveness with trends, practices, and affordability
- Manage all compensation surveys submission and provide summaries, reports and recommendations
- Conduct all job evaluations to ensure consistency of salary grades across Recipe
- Maintain and update Recipe’s pay equity plan
- Project Lead for total rewards initiatives through their various stages to ensure succession completion and impact (e.g. HRIS implementation)
- Responsible for managing the development, delivery and execution of People reports, dashboards, and insights to support our business in tracking key metrics and help measure success with our People strategy.
- Manage the delivery of People analytics by compiling and analyzing data (e.g. turnover, headcount, DE&I statistics, performance, hires, promotions, workforce planning, engagements etc)
- Prepare visualization and presentation for executive level audience (e.g. board materials) to convey actionable insights and trends. Identify opportunities of improvements and process streamlining
- Partner closely with IT and HRIS on requirements, configuration, development of data, reporting platform, testings, validations etc.
- Support leaders and HRBPs in understanding analytics to improve within their brands/functions
What we are looking from you:
- 3 to 5 years of progressive Compensation/Total Rewards and People Analytics, report creation experience with an emphasis on managing and executing multiple initiative and process enhancements;
- 1 to 2 years people manager experience is an asset
- Passionate about elevating teammates experience, not satisfy with status quo and bring creative thinking to the table
- Deep understanding of compensation administration and financial modelling. Experience within the retail/hospitality/restaurant industry is an asset.
- Working knowledge of HRIS system (Ceridian Dayforce is an asset)
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical communication skills to enable work with all levels of the organization (including C-suites)
- Ability to work with limited supervision, “hands on” people leader
- Work collaboratively with others, creating partnerships with management, Human Resources, Talent Management, Payroll Team and other colleagues;
- Ability to review and compare data for accuracy, completeness and consistency;
- Excellent consultative, organization, customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to communicate with both a technical audience and business users; and
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office or Google Suite knowledge, specifically including Excel or Google Sheets (functions, pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas, etc.).,