Montana’s is searching for Line Cooks
at our Nanaimo location!
At Montana's, BBQ-lovers, friends, and family alike gather together in an energetic place to devour mouth-watering favourites fresh off the grill. We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth teammates who are passionate about grilling and serving the best 100% Canadian BBQ and want to have a fun time doing it.
Overview: As a Line Cook, your primary focus will be preparing and presenting superior quality food using standardized recipes and portion sizes.
What you will do in this role:
- Complete line check pars to ensure that enough product is prepared and kept ready for service
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time
- Plate food to specifications to create a great dining experience
- Perform opening & closing procedures as instructed
- Keep your work area, utensils & product equipment in a clean, sanitized state at all times
- Complete cleaning jobs outlined by management teams
- Adhere to all Food Safety policies and procedures
- Complete Food Safety logs, as required
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication, social and organizational skills
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Follows standards and procedures
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Willing to help with prep and dishes as needed
- Bonus points for previous experience as a Line Cook
- Food Safety certified or willing to obtain within 3 months - follow provincial mandate
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Become a certified Montana’s Grill Master (available for Broiler Position)
- Flexible scheduling
- An energetic and dynamic team
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
If you believe in good times and awesome BBQ, apply online today!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.