Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading full service restaurant company. Home to such iconic brands as Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Montana’s, Kelsey’s, Milestones, Pubs, Bier Markt, East Side Mario’s, Landing Group, New York Fries, St-Hubert, State and Main, Elephant and Castle and Original Joe’s. With this diverse portfolio of restaurants our Home Office Associates have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of some of the most popular, well-loved brands in Canada. Variety isn’t the only thing we offer – along with competitive compensation, we operate in a fast paced and energetic environment where effective team work and self-motivation to work independently are harmonious traits.
The Analyst, Menu Maintenance & FIT is for responsible for maintaining and updating the stores Point of Sale (POS) systems as per the requests and specifications of the brands with user efficiency as the main focus. The Menu Maintenance team manages the stores Restaurant Back Office Software (RBOS), updating inventory catalogs and troubleshooting issues as a first escalation point for the service desk.
What you will do in the role:
- Implements changes and updates submitted by the brand through Request for Change (RFC).
- Assist the brands with the implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Perform changes in Micros, RBOS, E-Order.
- Assist the brand by identifying any issues with the request and supply solutions (Tibersoft).
- Work with Strategic sourcing to ensure that catalogue updates are implemented into RBOS in a timely manner.
- Ensure that inventory, recipes, retail items and count sheets etc are properly configured and updated in RBOS to provide accurate tracking and data.
- Maintain and improve end user interaction as well as administration of BU setup, hierarchy and user control for RBOS.
- Conduct thorough POS testing with brand representative which includes validating Price, Menu Item Class, Family, Major and Price Groups.
- Conduct thorough RBOS testing with brand representative which includes confirming recipe details, inventory and supplier item confirmation, as well as Business Unit assignments.
- Conduct thorough E-Order testing with brand representative which includes validating Price, Pictures, Menu Item Description.
- Working directly with the brand to help them use the software accurately and as intended.
- Reviewing upcoming changes and updates.
- Ensure that requests are feasible and provide alternative solutions for initiatives that may not be feasible with the current system.
- Discuss ideas and solutions for future projects and initiatives.
- Work in conjunction with the Project Management team on Cara and brand specific projects intended on improving the system and support techniques relating to the restaurant.
- Work as first level escalation point for the service desk on back and front of house Micros issues involving Menu items, price, and print locations.
- Work as first level escalation point for the service desk on RBOS issues including item cost and assignments.
- Support service desk with menu maintenance related issues
What we are looking for from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computers is an Asset.
- Understanding of and experience with service level agreements.
- Working knowledge of Windows environments.
- Familiar with Database Administration.
- Experience with MICROS Point of Sale technology.
- Restaurant Operations Experience is a key asset
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Working experience or general knowledge with inventory systems.
- An appreciation of wider business demands.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, written communication skills, customer service skills and excellent listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals on all organizational levels.
- Strong organization skills.
What's in it for you:
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment founded on respect
- Opportunities to be a valuable member of a close-knit dynamic team
- 20% Associate Discount Card and monthly dining allownace
- Competitive salary, industry leading benefits and a wellness program
- A strong and effective training program
- A supporting and encouraging Leadership team
- Potential for personal development
- Career advancement opportunities within a company that owns Canada's most iconic brands
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.