Bier Markt is looking for a Supervisor
at our Toronto location at The Esplanade!
At Bier Markt we believe 'Bier is beautiful' and it deserves a sophisticated experience! We create an unforgettable dining experience rooted in exploration and discovery by guiding our Guests through the art of pairing over 150 Biers with made from scratch meals. Whether you crave the rush of the floor, or prefer keeping the show running from behind closed doors, we've got a home for you here at Bier Markt!
WE HAVE A PURPOSE: Pour. Pair. Share.
At the Bier Markt, we believe BIER IS ART and when paired with food it unlocks a new experience. We call it the GUIDED JOURNEY and it is the gift that we share with the world.
Overview: As a Supervisor your primary focus will be supporting the Manager in managing store operations to ensure profitability and superior Guest experiences.
What you will do in this role:
- Recommend action plans towards the achievement of restaurant budget
- Ensure completion of accurate and timely periodic financial statements for the restaurant, in conjunction with the corporate accountant
- Oversee the ongoing development of the Management team, including ongoing feedback/coaching, and Performance Reviews
- Encourage and perpetuate Bier Markt’s culture through effective leadership
- Oversee the execution and application of front line training programs
- Oversee the strict application of Bier Markt’s principles and standards to maximize guest experience
- Oversee the execution of national Marketing initiatives
- Ensure restaurant adheres to all legislative and government guidelines (i.e. proper and safe food and beverage service, AGCO, Occupational Health & Safety Act, WHMIS, Human Rights Code, Employment Standards, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2-5 years experience as a Supervisor in an upscale dining environment with similar sales volume
- Bonus points for Post-secondary education in the Hospitality and/or Business related industry
- Exceptional business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, food and beverage
- Excellent understanding of the upscale dining industry
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- The chance to be part of a close knit team
- Access to a video library filled with content on Bier knowledge, cooking skills, serving techniques and more
- Prud’homme Beer Certification for Servers and Bartenders - taken care of by us!
- Competitive wages
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities to work with some of Canada’s most iconic brands
If you have a passion for food and Bier, apply online today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com