The Burger’s Priest is hiring Cashiers at our Toronto location on Queen St. E. !
At The Burger’s Priest, we are passionate about providing quality food made from fresh ingredients while emphasizing the importance of exceptional guest experience.
Are you an energetic and friendly individual in search of an opportunity that offers a fun and engaging work environment with flexible hours? If so, take a peek below and apply online today!
What you will do in this role:
- Greet our guests and provide “ABSOLUTE” service
- Manage third party delivery drivers and ensure order accuracy
- Suggest menu items and guide guests through the ordering process
- Take phone-in orders
- Process payments (cash & card)
- Adopt a “clean as you go” mentality and adhere to all sanitation/food production policies
- Be a team player by assisting co-workers as needed
What we are looking for from you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic about everything you do
- Passionate about providing only the best guest experiences
- Food Handler Certified or willing to certify
- Available for mixed shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Works well in a team setting but can complete tasks independently as needed
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and ability to multitask
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a hot environment
- Possess a safe food handlers certificate
- Bonus points for previous cash handling experience
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible scheduling
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment founded on respect
- Competitive wages with tips
- Discounted meals during shifts
- The chance to be part of a close knit team
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.