Swiss Chalet is looking for a Kitchen Manager for Windsor location!
At Swiss Chalet we deliver delicious “home-made” food, made fresh in-house just for you. Our atmosphere is warm, welcoming and feels like home.
At Swiss Chalet, we work as a team and help each other succeed. Our Managers are hands-on and our team works together to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our guests each and every time. We genuinely care about each Guest and every Associate.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
- Manage all ongoing operations of a restaurant kitchen while achieving business requirement (including reporting, adherence to local and provincial legislation and regulations, development
of reports, measuring and achieving KPIs, etc.)
- Ensure Guest Experience is maintained by quickly and effectively resolving Guest complaints when received in the kitchen
- Take the opportunity to be Guest facing – deliver food and communicate with Guests on a regular basis to gain insights on how you impact the Guest Experience
- Place appropriate food and beverage orders to ensure adequate supply of fresh products on hand in alignment with sales volume
- Ensure recipe adherence in kitchen execution of all products served
- Oversee adherence to legislative and food handling requirements
- Implement and adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program (i.e. proper safe food service, Occupational Health & Safety Act, WHMIS, etc.)
Is This You?
- Ability to work in an environment that encourages and fosters teamwork, participation, creatvity, openness, honesty, mutual respect and lots of fun
- Diploma in Culinary Management and/or Kitchen Manager accreditation preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years kitche everpience working in a high-volume causal dinning restaurant
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards
- Planning and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with food and labour cost controls and monitoring of cost budgets
- PRoficient people manager with coaching experience and the ability to listen and respond effectively to Associate and Guest concerns
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply online today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.