Montana's is looking for Servers
at our Newmarket, Ontario Location!
At Montana's, BBQ-lovers, friends, and family alike gather together in an energetic place to devour mouth-watering favourites fresh off the grill. We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth teammates who are passionate about grilling and serving the best 100% Canadian BBQ and want to have a fun time doing it.
Overview: As a Server, you’re responsible for creating a fun atmosphere while exhibiting your product knowledge, enthusiasm and passion to provide our Guests with a unique experience.
What you will do in this role:
- Part time and Full time
- Be a “know it all” about our regular promotional food and beverage menus.
- Communicate and recommend offerings to Guests
- Provide a welcoming smile and genuine hospitality
- Get to know our Guests and enhance their personal experience, while flawlessly executing our steps of service to brand standards
- Process Guests orders and payments in a timely manner
- Provide responsible alcohol service to all Guests
- Complete cleaning jobs outlined by management teams
- Abide by Food Safety regulations, safe food handling procedures and best practices
What we are looking for:
- Contact Mellissa Murphy by email
- Provincial Responsible Alcohol Service certification
- Bonus points for previous experience as a server
- Excellent communication, social and organizational skills
- Team oriented with the ability to build and foster positive relationships
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- A team player who helps contribute to a positive Guest experience
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brand
- Flexible scheduling
- An energetic and dynamic team
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
If you believe in good times and awesome BBQ, apply online today!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.