Hey, want to be part of the family?
East Side Mario’s is looking for an Assistant General Manager at our Mississauga Location to join our happy family!
East Side Mario’s is all about good food, family, friends and fun. It’s a lively place where folks can relax and enjoy their favourite Italian food in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It’s also a rewarding place to work for energetic people with a great personality and a knack for keeping guests happy. Whether you’re interested in a full-time career or a part-time position, we’ll recognize your hard work and support you in your personal and professional development.
What you will do in this role:
- Be responsible for restaurant financials and recommendations of action plans towards the achievement of budget
- Ensure the completion of accurate and timely periodic financial statements for the restaurant in conjunction with the corporate accountant
- Oversee the ongoing development of the Management team (including ongoing feedback/coaching, and Performance Reviews)
- Encourage and emulate East Side Mario’s culture through effective leadership
- Assist with the application/execution of front line training programs
- Oversee the strict application of East Side Mario’s principles and standards to maximize guest experience
- Assist with the execution of national Marketing initiatives
- Ensure the restaurant adheres to all legislative and government guidelines (i.e. proper and safe food and beverage service, Occupational Health & Safety Act, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS), Human Rights Code, Employment Standards, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- Previous supervisory/management experience working in a high-volume casual dining restaurant
- Bonus points for Post-secondary education, preferably in hospitality and/or a business related field
- Exceptional business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, food and beverage
- Solid understanding of the casual dining industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team that feels like family
- Competitive wages
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
Interested in this amazing opportunity? Apply online today, we promise you’ll have lots of fun along the way!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.