Fionn MacCool's is looking for a Bartender to join our team
at Mississauga Location!
Rich in heritage and tradition, vibrant in culture, generous in hospitality and with social spirit. We make the Pub Guest feel welcome and offer our unique combination of great food, beverage and live music. Our menu is driven by made-in-pub food, offering a balance between traditional Pub fare and innovative recipes. We offer a diverse selection of perfectly poured pints, whiskeys, hand-crafted cocktails and premium wines. It’s more than you would expect from a typical pub, so we are seeking more than just your typical people! If you love people, and are passionate about delivering the ultimate guest experience, we would love for you to join our team!
What you will do in this role:
- Be an ambassador for the Prime Pubs brand and represent RECIPE with pride
- Provide the ultimate Guest experience with your vibrant personality, inherently social nature, and passion for pouring perfect pints and crafting perfect cocktails
- Educate Guests of our premium beverage selection
- Socialize and build relationships with Guests in your local community
- Prepare all beverages to Brand standard
- Interact with Guests and suggest items that meet their needs
- Maintain bar cleanliness, organization and Brand appearance
- Adhere to all liquor laws and regulations
- Promote and engage all Guests in Local and National promotions
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
What we are looking for:
- To ensure every Guest leaves happier than when they arrived
- You have a passion for all things beverage
- Energetic, personable and confident, with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Smart Serve (or Provincially equivalent alcohol handling) certified
- Minimum 1-2 years of bartending and serving in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organizational skills
- Superior knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards
- Driven and focused to execute with excellence
- Inspirational and motivational
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment founded on respect
- Ability to work with a close-knit team
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands.
Interested in this awesome opportunity? Apply online today, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.