Montana's is looking for a Bartender
at our North Battleford Location!
At Montana's, BBQ-lovers, friends, and family alike gather together in an energetic place to devour mouth-watering favourites fresh off the grill. We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth teammates who are passionate about grilling and serving the best 100% Canadian BBQ and want to have a fun time doing it.
Overview: As a Bartender, your passion for beverages and creating Guest connections is a must! You will be responsible for bringing your charm, and personality to your Guests and your teammates.
What you will do in this role:
- Guide Guests with their beverage selection and recommend offerings
- Prepare all beverages to brand standards
- Maintain bar cleanliness and brand appearance
- Adhere to all liquor laws and regulations
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety program
- Manage aggregator and take out sales
- Be a “know it all” about our regular promotional food and beverage menus
- Provide a welcoming smile and genuine hospitality
- Get to know our Guests and enhance their personal experience, while flawlessly executing our steps of service to brand standards
- Process Guests orders and payments in a timely manner
- Provide responsible alcohol service to all Guests
- Abide by Food Safety regulations, food handling procedures and best practices
What we are looking for:
- Provincial Responsible Alcohol Service certification
- Bonus points for previous experience as a bartender in a high volume casual dining restaurant
- Excellent communication, social and organizational skills
- Team oriented with the ability to build and foster positive relationships
- Energetic, self-confident and positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- An energetic and dynamic team
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
If you believe in good times and awesome BBQ, apply online today!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.