Montana's is looking for a Full time General Manager Guest Experience
at our Sudbury Location!
At Montana's, BBQ-lovers, friends, and family alike gather together in an energetic place to devour mouth-watering favourites fresh off the grill. We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth teammates who are passionate about grilling and serving the best 100% Canadian BBQ and want to have a fun time doing it.
Overview: As a General Manager of Guest Experience, you will be responsible for driving Guests to the restaurant, leveraging our scale, and ensuring Guests come back. You need to exhibit superior restaurant experience through solid leadership and proven team building skills. You will be responsible for delivering on our promise of the Perfect Guest Experience.
What you will do in this role:
- Monitor the improvement of all Key Performance Indicators regarding Guest satisfaction
- Identify root causes of gaps in Guest satisfaction and assist in the development of corrective and proactive SMART action plans
- Follow-up and successfully resolve all Guest complaints
- Coach restaurant leadership team to ensure consistent delivery on our promise to create connections with Guests
- Communicate with Guests on a regular basis to gain insights on how to make improvements to the overall Guest Experience
- Hire and develop managers and hourly Associates by ensuring regular one-on-one meetings, training and development, regular coaching, and performance improvement measures
- Be accountable for sales budgets and responsible for the successful execution of these budgets
- Maintain and enhance brand standards by ensuring systems and processes are in place
- Comply with provincial legislation regarding employment standards, human rights, Health & Safety and WHMIS
What we are looking for:
- Ability to lead an environment that encourages and fosters teamwork, creativity, honesty, mutual respect and lots of fun
- Previous experience leading a hospitality team with a proven record of achieving operational excellence and growing revenues
- Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, including food and beverage
- Proficient People Manager with coaching experience and the ability to listen and respond effectively to Associate and Guest concerns
- Ability to understand complex business metrics and Key Performance Indicators and recognize how they can be improved
- Ability to write reports summarizing restaurant and staff accomplishments and status updates
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Managers, Associates, Guests, etc.
- Mediation and facilitation skills in order to ensure Guest and Associate related concerns are dealt with immediately and effectively
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- An energetic and dynamic team
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
If you believe in good times and awesome BBQ, apply online today!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.